Printable Card Making Kits: Scalloped Corner Cards
Make a lovely Scalloped Corner Card from one of our printable card making kits - they are quick and easy to make, and you can re-print and make up as many as you need. We will be using an Easter Bunny card for this quick tutorial and video.
- Main card
- Card inserts
- Decoupage layers
- Envelope front panel
- Envelope back
- Backing paper
6 Printable Pages in the Scalloped Corner Card Kits
How to Make the Card
- Print out the main card and decoupage pages onto card.
- Print the inserts and envelope pages onto paper.
- Print the patterned backing paper onto the back of all sheets
✔️ You can use the patterned 'waste' once you've cut everything out
- Cut out all your pieces, and save your waste for another project. The cards is lovely even without the decoupage layers, so if you can't manage fussy cutting don't worry about it.
- Add the two inserts to the inside panels of the main card.
- Layer up the decoupage layers (if using) with 3d foam pads - remembering to cut out the 'holes' where you would see daylight i.e. on the basket between the handle and eggs.
- Apply adhesive to the thin flaps on the front envelope panel, and stick the back envelope panel to it. Adhesive tape or glue stick is fine for this.
Your scalloped corner card is finished and looks great!
If you make your handmade cards for a purpose and sell what you make e.g. to fundraise for charities and good causes, schools or even for personal profit for a small home-based business, then you are allowed to Sell What You Make at craft fairs, hospitals, schools etc. If you do sell for a cause - we would love to hear about what you do so please feel free to contact us.
Our Scalloped Corner Printable Card Making Kits
The Easter Bunny Card is available on it's own or as part of a huge bundle of 25 other scalloped corner cards - great for group activities or if you Sell What You Make and you're looking for sellable crafts. They are instant downloads so once you've gone through checkout, you can print and play!