Decorate these colour coordinated sets absolutely Any way you please. Sky's the limit. Create gorgeous 3D keepsake mugs! Perfect for lavish decoupage. You can use Anni Arts wraps and topper sets or any other Anni Arts graphics, OR your own graphics, vintage graphics, decoupage, clip art, sewing notions, your children's drawings etc.
You may sell handmade items you make with ANY decorations. But the base items MUST be printed out from this set so that the Anni Arts imprint remains on the items that have it. Other than that the items can be completely covered with graphics. May not be sold as printables and template may not be extracted to be used without printing the item!
This set has Lime trim and handles and lime shaded spoon to coordinate with any graphics with lime elements. Two different handles are included: the slotted handle and a new C handle. Text patches in lime are also included.
The items have rim colours because the Anni Arts topper sets are a smidgen smaller for a neat topper. If you use your own graphics you can cover the rim colours.
This is a lovely Spring or mod baby colour or fresh and alternative Xmas colour. All the traditional Xmas colours get a real oomph with Lime! Also see the other Decorate It mug colours.
Blank 3D mug with lime rims
Lime shaded spoon
Two lime handles
Blank teabag packet and tags
Blank gift card enevelope
Blank gift tag
Blank presentation tray
Mini dot paper
Download and print. Frugal fun for decoupage lovers
Raw graphics by Anni Lipsanen
1) You will receive the digital craft set as downloads in zipped files containing the printable graphics in PDF format.
2) You will need an unzipping program like Winzip or similar. Your computer is bound to have some unzipping program installed.
3) The 300 dpi PDF graphics are on A4.
4) You will need a colour printer to print the pages. Set your printer quality to "best".
5) Suggested paper: Matte photo paper like Canon 170gm which is especially for Arts and Crafts and plain paper for the paper projects. I also like Stora Enso cardstock which is the same bright white on both sides for double-sided printing.