Raggedy Valentine Clip Art Card
This Valentine clip art card is quicky and easy to make, using just the printables that come in the Raggedy Annie Loves Andy clip art kit, glue, foam pads and a few embellishments.
Handmade Valentine's Day Card
Made Using Raggedy Annie & Andy Clip Art
Craft Supplies Used
- White Cardstock
- Double Sided Tape
- Navy Blue Ribbon
- Heart Punch*
- 3D Foam Pads
- Quickie Glue Pen
- Fine Glitter
- Annie Loves Andy Clip Art
*Although a heart punch is used you could always cut the hearts out or use a suitable punch that you already have.
How to Make this Card
- A base card of white has been used here and cut into a six inch square.
- The pale blue paper from the kit has been layered on to the front with double sided tape.
- The red and checked papers have been matted and layered onto white card in smaller panels and added to the front of the card at different angles.
- A large red heart and several smaller ones have been punched out.
- Faux stitiching has been added to the large heart and fixed to the front of the card with foam pads to raise it up.
- The characters have been cut out to separate them. Curl each one gently around your fingers to give some shape to the body and add them to the card. (I have used Pinflair Glue Gel to keep the shape, but foam pads will do the same)
- With a Quickie glue pen go over the pinafore and then sprinkle with glitter.
- The smaller hearts have been added to the right hand side of the front.
- Navy blue ribbon has been wrapped around the spine and then curled around a pencil. Each of the tails has then been glued in place on the tips to keep it in place.
Card and instructions created for us by Christina Griffiths, Card Making Magic