Valentine Card using Clip Art Printables
A handmade Valentine card using printed clip art of Raggedy Annie and printable papers mounted onto an easy Stepper card base. Print what you need, then embellish with mulberry paper flowers, a punched border and die cut heart.
Handmade Valentine Card
Made with Printed Clip Art & Papers
Craft Supplies Used
- White Card Base
- Silver Mirror Card
- Red Cardstock
- Double Sided Tape
- Border Punch
- Mulberry Paper Flowers and Leaves
- Fine Glitter
- Large Die Cut Heart
- Raggedy Annie Clip Art from the Annie Loves Andy Clip Art
- 'Be Mine' wording from Valentine's Day Clip Art / your own font
How to Make this Valentine Card
A white base and has been made as per the instructions for making an Easy Stepper Card. There's no measuring involved making it easy for a beginner to achieve, and it doesn't matter which way round you use the base, the larger panel can be left or right.
- Add silver mirror card to the front panel following the shape of the base. Make it slightly smaller so that a narrow white border is visible all around the edge.
- Add a smaller panel of the checked card to the larger side, again slightly smaller to leave a narrow silver border.
- With some red card I have used a border punch and made a heart border and added the "Be Mine" sentiment to the top. With double sided tape add it to the lower part of the card. You could always print the wording with a cute font from your PC, if you don't have both kits.
- Mount the character on to some of the red paper from the kit and add her to the large panel, over the red heart border. I used Spellbinders to create the oval but you can cut the image into another shape instead. Leave the words visible.
- Add some fine glitter to sparkle up the pinafore.
- Adhere the Mulberry paper flowers and leaves to the front of the card, and some more fine glitter.
- Diecut, or punch, a large red heart and added it to the back step of the card - you finished your handmade card!
Card and instructions created for us by Christina Griffiths, Card Making Magic.