The Anni Arts Paper Craft 3D Teacups, saucers and spoons make fab containers
for favors, gifts, chocs and sweets. They are properly sized, have deep saucers and realistic shaped hollow spoons.
A great gift packaging idea and popular craft fair item.
Each cup also has a packet and tag for a real teabag as a little gift to finish the ensemble perfectly. There is an optional gift card envelope too. The teabag is a little gift in itself, but all sorts of small gifts, chocolates, socks, tealight candles, sweets, craft equipment and more can be placed in the cup - and watch the sheer delight when you present it!
Included, is patterned paper to print as inner lining for the cup by printing the page first, then print the cup on the reverse. It can also be used as gift wrap. Add the tag that is included too.
The cup uses the same easy Anni Arts mechanism as the 3D mug, but has more parts and thus takes a bit longer to make - but it is so worth it!
Coordinates with the Summer Rose boxed notelets, the Summer Rose Shaped Shoe card, the Summer Rose 5x7" shoe card, the Summer Rose general card set and the Summer Rose 3D Cup. The items make a pretty Summer Rose craft collection, all of which are available in the discounted bundle.
Your Download Includes:
A fresh and rosy 3D cup in butter yellow and pink
Included in the set of printable pages:
• A 3D Teacup with with Summer Rose design
• A 3D Saucer with Summer Rose design in several units
• A 3D Teaspoon with Summer Rose design
• A Teabag Packet and tag with Summer Rose design
• A Gift Card Envelope for a credit card-sized store gift card
• Extra Tags: for a message tied to the handle or to a gift
• A pattern print page with Summer Roses and yellow dots for the inside
of the cup (print first, then turn over to print teacup) - or use as extra gift wrap
• Comprehensive instruction booklet with how-to steps
About Your Printables
• The 300 dpi printable graphics are in zipped point-n-print JPG format
• Pages are Letter size, but laid out to also print on A4
• You will receive the files as zipped digital craft downloads in listed links (and not in one big file!)
• You need a color printer to print the pages. Set quality to "best"
• Suggested paper:
Matte photo paper like Canon 170 gm which is especially for Arts and Crafts and plain paper for the paper projects.
I also like Stora Enso cardstock which has the same bright white on both sides which is great for double-sided printing.